E & I Technician
PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. We supply a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. In all our efforts, we strive to be The Clear Solution for our customers. We spot and exploit opportunities, and try to anticipate future trends for them. We pursue outstanding quality and choice, as well as smooth delivery. We have a global presence in terms of both our plants and sales support, and count approximately 1,100 collaborators worldwide. PB Leiner is part of Tessenderlo Group.
The E & I Technician will be a member of the maintenance/reliability team and will be responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration of process equipment throughout the plant. Additional responsibilities will include programming and troubleshooting of PLC's, HMI's, and the DCS.
A successful candidate will:
- Be able to read electrical schematics, single line drawings, ladder logic, loop diagrams and P&IDs.
- Have the ability to use typical diagnostic equipment, such as multi-meters, meggers, and mA calibrators.
- Troubleshoot VFDs, DCS (Foxboro I/A) and PLCs (AB ControlLogix)
- Possess sufficient computer skills to successfully interact with industrial computers and control systems.
- Possess a high school diploma/GED. Trade/Technical degree or apprenticeship in related fields is a plus.
- Have two to five years of experience as an Electronics and Instrument Technician or Electrician within a processing or manufacturing environment.
Experience in the following a plus:
- Allen Bradley PLC’s and HMI's
- Foxboro I/A Series
- Process controls
- Programming languages
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Electrical Controls
- Experience level
- PB Leiner
- Business unit
- PB Leiner
- United States