Electrical Controls Engineer
PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. It has a global presence in terms of both its plants and sales representatives. PB Leiner’s objective is to recognize and explore opportunities for its customers and to anticipate future trends. In this regard, PB Leiner was the world’s first gelatin producer to market multifunctional gelatin products. PB Leiner supplies a continuously growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. PB Leiner has approximately 1,200 collaborators throughout the world and is part of Tessenderlo Group.
- Leads the controls department to achieve safety and food safety standards for the department.
- Oversees two E&I technicians.
- Design, develop, document and test automation systems.
- Specify, set-up, repair, and install instrumentation.
- Investigation into new instrumentation needed for continued development and establishing standards.
- Support control systems during normal core hours and on-call situations.
- Layout and design GUIs used for Plant automation.
- Lead projects related to the automation system.
- Minor network and server administration.
· Associates or Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent.
· 3 or more years of controls/automation experience
· Experience with Allen Bradley/Rockwell Automation hardware and software.
· Experience with Foxboro I/A series a plus.
· Networking experience also desired.
· 5 or more years experience in an industrial environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.