PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. We supply a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical application, with global presence. For our plant in Santa Fe, Argentina we are looking for a Human Resources Manager.
The candidate will perform as a strategic business partner for the subsidiary in Argentina, providing advice and support to managers and personnel in different HR processes and matters such as: recruitment and selection; talent attraction, identification and retention; employee commitment; learning and development; performance management; career and succession planning; compensation and benefits management and current labor regulations.
The position will directly report to the PB Leiner HR Vice President and functionally to the Santa Fe Plant Director.
Responsibilities will include:
● Define the human resources strategy for the subsidiary in Argentina aligning with the business strategy and the global human resources guidelines in order to promote and contribute to the achievement of medium and long-term objectives of the plant and the business.
● Build and maintain effective labour relations with management and employees.
● Provide direction, advice/training and strategic analysis enabling leaders to make sound decisions about talent, promote employee engagement and healthy/positive/productive labour relations.
● Coordinate and lead the implementation of strategic human resources processes: performance management, talent identification, career and succession planning, learning and development, change and communication management.
● Build, maintain and manage the relations with labour unions.
● Manage the payroll processes as well as staffing duties and surveillance services (patrimonial security), dining room, cleaning of common areas and occupational medicine.
● Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or in Business Administration, Psychology or a related field, with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Human Resources Manager preferably in a multinational company.
● Legal Knowledge/Compliance of Argentine Laws.
● Knowledge and Experience in compensation and benefits management.
● Ability to influence, train and consult with all levels of the organization in a positive and effective way.
● High adaptability, with the ability to operate successfully in a matrix and dynamic environment of permanent change.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
● Proven experience training business leaders and facilitating organizational change.
● Advanced level of English.
● Based in Santa Fe city or its surrounding areas.
We will Empower you to boost your inner entrepreneur and be part of our winning team!