- To organize and supervise the different maintenance tasks in order to assure the continuity of the productive process.
- To coordinate and execute Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
- To analyze order services and set priorities
- To organize the deployment of activities
- To coordinate with other departments the suspension of production in order to execute maintenance operations
- To supervise the executed activities and define the level of compliance.
- To propose improvements for the different sectors of the plant
- To supervise and organize people in charge
- To organize the operations during extra hours, holidays and days off
- To report people in charge performance assessments
- To help and participate in people’s training and development
- To organize people’s annual leave
- To do reports about performance and status of the different equipment and facilities.
- To control the existence and status of extra equipment
- University Level – Higher term Education – Mechanical, Electromechanical, Industrial or similar.
- +3 Years of relevant experience required
- Quality System ISO 9001, HACCP, ISO 22000 & GMP Standards, ISO 14001.
- IT-knowledge: MS Office, ERP systems.
- To possess exceptional communication, listening, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy, assertiveness, service mindedness, accuracy and discretion define your personality.
- English: Intermediate (can write, read and have a simple conversation)
We offer you a dynamic and challenging working environment in an international context and an attractive employment conditions package.
We will Empower you to boost your inner entrepreneur and be part of our winning team!