For the realization of the diverse ambitious industrial projects in the Bio-valorization segment, Tessenderlo Group is building a talent pool of starting Process Engineers, willing to build expertise and a career in an innovative and growing organization within the coming 6 months. In this role, you:
- Lead the process to improve workshop capacity, the quality of finished products and production costs within our plants, first in France and/or Belgium.
- Drive continuous performance improvement.
- Ensure the development of the sites’ safety culture and the compliance with safety rules and instructions for yourself and co-workers.
- Ensure the quality of products as well as the compliance with regulatory and customer requirements and the health framework.
- Masters’ degree in Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Bio-Engineering.
- First engineering experience of 1 to 3 years in the industrial agro-food sector.
- Knowledge of HACCP, ISO 14001 and 22000.
- As an inquisitive person by nature with strong analytical skills, you design clear, comprehensive and sustainable processes.
- With your proactive and entrepreneurial approach, you keep on spotting opportunities for optimization and take the initiative to formulate structural solutions.
- Team player, open to collaborate across departments and entities within a multicultural and global context.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and verbally. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Willing to travel and/or relocate to the different sites within the Bio-valorization segment (France, Belgium, UK, Germany, China, US, Argentina, Brazil)
Starting in this position offers you the possibility to build experience in a varied engineering position, where you can get to know all about the Bio-Valorization entities and their diverse processes and technologies. After an initial run-in period you can also collaborate on other technical projects to deepen your expertise and broaden your skills in line with your own interest and ambition to develop.