Industrial Maintenance Supervisor
PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. We supply a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. In all our efforts, we strive to be The Clear Solution for our customers. We spot and exploit opportunities, and try to anticipate future trends for them. We pursue outstanding quality and choice, as well as smooth delivery. We have a global presence in terms of both our plants and sales support, and count approximately 1,100 collaborators worldwide. PB Leiner is part of Tessenderlo Group.
- Leads the maintenance department to achieve and maintain high standards in environmental, personnel, and food safety, by being a role model and constant communication including daily and weekly meetings
- Accountable for hourly multi-craft maintenance mentoring, training, and skills building.
- Support all plant maintenance during off hours by a rotating on call system
- Accountable for maintenance work quality by following up on completed maintenance work daily.
- Coordinates, prioritizes and leads the Maintenance Team & Contractors. Develops and maintains preventive and predictive maintenance programs for production equipment
- Manages daily staffing and plans effective allocation of labor, repair parts, and outside services.
- Attends planning meetings with stake holders and other internal customers.
- Track, report, and be accountable for maintenance downtime/data along with plant maintenance KPIs
- Assist in maintenance forecasting and budgeting while being accountable to the budget
- Establishes or adjusts maintenance work to meet production schedules and critical equipment plans.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems and assists workers in troubleshooting mechanical and electrical problems. (RCPS)
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments
- Responsible to manage vendors and contractors with the same level of attention as PBs multi-craft employees
- Conduct Contractor orientation and all training
- Champions change initiatives and continuous improvement activities
- Associates Degree in technical field or Higher Technical Education.
- A minimum of 5+years of industrial maintenance supervision.
- Strong Working knowledge of SAP maintenance module or other CMMS processes.
- Microsoft Office products knowledge
- Industrial Mechanical, Electrical, and Automation knowledge and skills
- Use of best practices for maintenance planning to optimize equipment safety, uptime, reliability, quality, and operation.
- Strong understanding of key performance indicators
- Ability to communicate effectively to maintenance personnel, supervision, and management.
- Ability to lead the Maintenance team in the absence through resolution.
- Ability to estimate job sequence steps, man hours required, and equipment availability.
- Strong understanding of maintaining backlog work orders and their priorities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.