Junior Sales Manager EMEA
PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. We supply a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. In all our efforts, we strive to be the clear solution for our customers. We spot and exploit opportunities, and try to anticipate future trends for them. We pursue outstanding quality and choice, as well as smooth delivery. We have a global presence in terms of both our plants and sales support, and count approximately 1,100 collaborators worldwide. For our sales department we are looking for a Junior Sales Manager EMEA
As a Junior Sales Manager you will get the chance to develop yourself in an international commercial role. You will be responsible for the following task after a training period:
- You will consistently evaluate markets and new opportunities, and work continually on value selling as defined in our sales strategy. Supplemental to making commercial offers, you will collect and process market data which you should share and discuss internally.
- You will execute the defined commercial strategy and proactively provide suggestions for improvements and adjustments in relation to your experience and current market knowledge. You must be capable of driving the growth of our products, including providing input on the innovation of new products and services.
- You will work towards achieving long term relationships with your customers, acting as the primary contact for your customer portfolio. You allocate the assigned volumes for the customers, negotiate the best prices and conditions, and advise internally the production team on planning and forecasting.
- You will evaluate new customer and sales opportunities in line with the current process and strategic direction, and act in a rigorous manner as regards following up on new business opportunities and closing new contracts.
- You must inform the Customer Sales Representatives regarding customer agreements and feedback and follow them closely until their conclusions.
- You should make sure that you follow up on complaints and assist both internally as well as represent the perspective of the customer in order to find the right solution.
- You will assist your customers with quality audits to provide an excellent product quality and service. You participate at trade shows.
- You have a Master degree in Bio Engineering or Applied Economic Sciences/Commercial Engineering
- You want to grow in a commercial role within the health, nutrition and food sectors.
- You want to develop knowledge of the markets and customer applications in which you will operate.
- You are fluent in English, an ability to communicate in Dutch and/or other languages would be a plus.
- You must have good commercial flair and derive satisfaction from finding new markets and customers. You should be capable of building long term relationships where reliability, adaptability and creativity are the keywords.
- Via your strong communication skills you are capable to detect and propose solutions as well as to sell volumes. You are able to operate as a consultant of selling.
- You need to be a results-driven person (keywords are taking initiative and being an entrepreneur).
- A training program in sales and product knowledge
- You will join an enthusiast winning team.
- A dynamic job in a challenging international environment and an attractive package of conditions
- Experience level
- Entry Level
- PB Leiner
- Business unit
- PB Leiner