- Maintain policies, procedures, and reports to ensure an efficient purchasing flow.
- Ensure accurate and timely information is maintained in the ERP system that reflects actual inventory levels, outstanding orders, and work order detail.
- Discuss unacceptable goods/services with the applicable parties and determine source of problem and appropriate corrective action.
- Manage reporting and analysis of Maintenance accounts and inventory usage.
- Set physical counting strategies and analyze performance in conjunction with the Assistant Controller.
- Lead sourcing and parts contracting efforts to help optimize maintenance costs and improve maintenance inventory performance by negotiating procurement, price, availability, delivery, and product specifications.
- Assist with sourcing and contracting efforts to help optimize those outside of the maintenance department.
- Develop equipment Bill of Materials lists to assist in optimizing performance.
- Properly track plant assets within the company, including additions, deletions, write-offs, and capital project implementation follow-up.
Maintain proper stock levels, including restock requisitioning, parts receiving, issuing parts out, return parts, and all other stock-part movements within the ERP system.
Manage stockroom and Door-17 organization and cleanliness.
Manage repairable parts process, including follow-up with internal and external contacts.
- Staging and organization of parts/supplies orders for Capital Projects and Work Orders.
- Other Tasks
- Create and maintain Vendors within the ERP system.
- Various projects as assigned.
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent work experience. 1 to 3 years experience required.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently
Must be analytical with problem-solving capabilities, interpersonal skills, and the ability to function independently and interdependently in a team environment
Must be open to change and willing to learn new skills as the opportunities arise
Experience with SAP or another ERP system is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Tessenderlo Group
- United States
- Experience level
- Not Applicable