Descripción de la compañía
PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. It has a global presence in terms of both its plants and sales representatives. PB Leiner’s objective is to recognize and explore opportunities for its customers and to anticipate future trends. In this regard, PB Leiner was the world’s first gelatin producer to market multifunctional gelatin products. PB Leiner supplies a continuously growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. PB Leiner has approximately 1,200 collaborators throughout the world and is part of Tessenderlo Group.
Descripción del trabajo
- Maintain and record DIFOT (Delivery in Full on Time) for specified group of customers.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving of domestic, import/export containers and all aspects of transportation.
- Coordinates scheduling for inbound shipments.
- Deal with brokers, forwarders, and warehouses in order to complete these transactions.
- Stock and maintain necessary inventory levels for outside warehouse based on customer sales and forecasting by sales team.
- Liaise with customer service on all levels of disposition of product inventories, filling sales orders, invoicing customers, balancing outside warehouse stock usage.
- Compare rates and routes to recommend most cost effective carrier cost for transportation needs.
- Update daily/weekly spreadsheets containing data pertinent to sales and purchases.
- In order to maintain operations, duties may be added, and not necessarily limited to those stated above.
This position prefers a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Transportation or related field with 1-3 years experience.
Additional knowledge of importance:
- Background in transportation, shipping (foreign and domestic)
- Basic accounting
- Customer Service
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Import & Export knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Nivel de experiencia
- Entry Level
- PB Leiner
- Estados Unidos