Maintenance and Engineering Manager
Descripción de la compañía
PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. We supply a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical application, with global presence. For our plant in Santa Fe, Argentina we are looking for a Maintenance and Engineering Manager
Descripción del trabajo
- Responsible for all maintenance activities and the management of all maitenance materials for its domain of activities in order to minimize downtime and ensure a proper and efficient operation of all installations.
- Responsible for the application of internal processes such as HR, Finance, Inter Professional Relations, IT, Knowledge Management, process management & Legal related matters, in order to run the department according the budget, KPI’s and objectives.
- Manage and develop a strong, motivated and collaborative workforce in to order to ensure consistent, reliable and efficient results that contribute to the achievement of site’s goals .
- Responsible for the implementation of organizational health & safety, environmental and quality systems within the maintenance domain in order to provide optimal operational conditions.
- Master’s on Mechanical, Electromechanical or Industrial Engineers degree (university level – higher long term education).
- 5 or more years of experience on the position.
- Knowledge in Quality Systems ISO 9001, HACCP, ISO 22000 & GMP standards, ISO 14001.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical and electrical installations.
- Advanced knowledge of production processes and production equipment.
- Advanced knowledge of general services: steam/boilers, water installations, NH3-compressors, etc.
- Fluent English.
- IT-knowledge: MS Office, SAP, Autocad.
- Strong people management and communication skills to lead the team and contractors.
- Nivel de experiencia
- Mid-Senior Level
- PB Leiner
- Sauce Viejo