Marketing Operations Coordinator
PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. We supply a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. In all our efforts, we strive to be the clear solution for our customers. We spot and exploit opportunities, and try to anticipate future trends for them. We pursue outstanding quality and choice, as well as smooth delivery. We have a global presence in terms of both our plants and sales support, and count approximately 1,100 collaborators worldwide. For our HQ in Vilvoorde we are looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator.
Are you an organizational jack-of-all-trades who likes working in an international environment and loves to coordinate and follow-up on a multitude of different marketing activities? Then check out the below opportunity! We would love to get to know you!
Some of your key contributions:
- You will be in charge of the organization, coordination and follow-up of Exhibitions and events (e.g. speaking slots), both online and offline; the Quarterly Product Marketing Newsletter; Product samples, gadgets,… and more
- You will be an important support in keeping the overview on all our marketing collaterals e.g. brochures/leaflets/white papers/samples…
- You will manage the distributor online portal: access, file review and update etc
- You will assist in data management of CRM system and marketing automation initiatives, introduce new marketing leads into the CRM system
- You will support performance tracking (KPI) of marketing activities and follow up on the marketing budget
- You will become one of our brand ambassadors and can check documents created on correct use of branding guidelines
To do all of this, you are of course not on your own: you will work closely together with your global colleagues from product management, communication and marketing. You will also build out an external network e.g. with event organizations and our third party suppliers.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Project or Event Management or a similar field with at least 2 years of working experience in a coordinating role.
- You have an assertive yet flexible approach to working within a team and are a real team player.
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- You have an eager-to-learn-attitude and drive to get things done.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and accountability in everything you do.
- You are pro-active and have a positive minded and have good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- You are self-driven, like to contribute with innovative ideas and embrace challenges.
- You have an critical eye for details in design, brand, and aesthetics.
- You have a very good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint, Excel, Word, Powerpoint). Knowledge of Adobe Pro, Indesign, etc is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written, additional languages are a plus.
We offer you a dynamic job in a challenging international environment and an attractive package of conditions.