Product Applications Specialist Health & Nutrition
Descripción de la compañía
PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. We supply a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. In all our efforts, we strive to be the clear solution for our customers. We spot and exploit opportunities, and try to anticipate future trends for them. We pursue outstanding quality and choice, as well as smooth delivery. We have a global presence in terms of both our plants and sales support, and count approximately 1,100 collaborators worldwide. For our HR department we are looking for a Product Applications Specialist Health & Nutrition.
Descripción del trabajo
To support PB Leiner’s mission to be a worldwide gelatin & hydrolysate solution provider, the global Marketing & Product Development department, based in Vilvoorde (Belgium), is looking for a Product Applications Specialist Health & Nutrition. In this role, you:
- Are the Product Applications Specialist in the global PB organization for all Health & Nutrition (H&N) related applications. This job is a combination of day-to-day product application support and strategic reflection towards innovation
- Understand how our collagen peptide products function in H&N and act as the central link between customers, prospects, distributors in the H&N market and PB Leiner’s teams, e.g. Sales, Operations, Innovation & Technology, Marketing & Product Development.
- Give regular product application training to colleagues, customers, prospects and distributors in order to make sure that PB Leiner’s product value propositions are demonstrated and understood.
- Develop all technical documentation related to the different applications of the products.
- Gather market information, through customer contacts, to identify possible product improvements as well as ideas for new generations or innovative products.
- Inspire customers in their product development by actively identifying and supporting application innovation projects at Key Customers and joining sales and product managers on Key Account visits.
- Support internal Product Applications Development projects and actively give input to help build compelling Product Value Propositions.
- Frequently connect, consult and share knowledge with the global Product Applications Specialists Team.
- Masters’ degree in Food Technology, Bio-Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an international environment,
- Passionate about health and nutrition and the related applications .
- As an analytical thinker, you define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- You like working independently, taking ownership and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- With your strong organizational skills, you manage projects towards successful results.
- As a trusted advisor, you share your expertise and have impact on stakeholders in different cultural environments.
- Good communication skills in English, verbally as well as written. Knowledge of Dutch, French, Spanish and/or German is a plus.
- You will be located in Vilvoorde (Belgium), but are willing to travel frequently, up to 30%, mostly in Europe and Asia, occasionally to US or Latin-America.
As PB Leiner we believe in providing opportunities for growth within our teams and are excited to welcome new talent who can contribute to our collective goals. We offer you a dynamic job in a challenging international environment and an attractive package of conditions.