Industrial Maintenance Planner
PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. We supply a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. In all our efforts, we strive to be The Clear Solution for our customers. We spot and exploit opportunities, and try to anticipate future trends for them. We pursue outstanding quality and choice, as well as smooth delivery. We have a global presence in terms of both our plants and sales support, and count approximately 1,100 collaborators worldwide. PB Leiner is part of Tessenderlo Group.
Employees qualified for the Industrial Maintenance Planner position are responsible for providing good understanding of maintenance/repair and management of process systems, refrigeration systems, boilers/ auxiliary equipment, compressed air, electrical and control equipment, cooling tower systems, HVAC/ auxiliary equipment, at PB Leiner Davenport. The Maintenance Planner must understand the basic knowledge of how to operate boilers and auxiliary pumping/ conditioning equipment, generators, refrigeration equipment, HVAC, and other plant equipment as directed by supervision/ management. The Maintenance Planner will frequently lead or assist in root cause analysis as well as other lean techniques to determine best course of action to facilitate timely and permanent repairs to electrical, mechanical and, control systems.
- Coordination of work schedules with operations, purchasing, maintenance technicians and maintenance management.
- Manage notifications and work orders using SAP Plant Maintenance
- Update and creating equipment, preventative, and corrective maintenance plans in SAP.
- Identifies and obtains (requisitions, orders, kits as appropriate and in keeping with procedures) determinable materials, entering material needs on the work order, and creating BOM’s in SAP.
- Once a job is planned and estimated, prior to scheduling, verifies the availability of parts, materials, and special tools required for its execution.
- Liaise with process and project engineers and other stakeholders regarding upcoming scheduled maintenance, including the ordering of components, consumables, equipment and tools via SAP.
- Maintain master equipment files, both hard copy and electronic (SAP) and related job plans.
- Responsible to perform Planner workflow functions in SAP
- Create and train on equipment operations and SOP's.
- Identify critical equipment, components, and material needed to establish safety stock requirements within SAP to ensure components are on site or quickly sourced to minimize downtime.
- Assist in Operator Led Maintenance activities to drive equipment health checks.
- Assist/Lead root cause problem solving events on critical equipment, downtime events, and repeat failures.
- A minimum of 2 years of industrial maintenance work order planning.
- Strong Working knowledge of SAP maintenance module or other CMMS processes.
- Microsoft Office products knowledge
- Industrial Mechanical, Electrical, and Automation knowledge
- Use of best practices for maintenance planning to optimize equipment safety, uptime, reliability, quality, and operation.
- Strong understanding of key performance indicators
- Ability to communicate effectively to maintenance personnel, supervision, and management.
- Ability to lead the Maintenance team in the absence of Supervision.
- Ability to estimate job sequence steps, man hours required, and equipment availability.
- Strong understanding of maintaining backlog work orders and their priorities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.