PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. We supply a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. In all our efforts, we strive to be the clear solution for our customers. We spot and exploit opportunities, and try to anticipate future trends for them. We pursue outstanding quality and choice, as well as smooth delivery. We have a global presence in terms of both our plants and sales support, and count approximately 1,100 collaborators worldwide. For our plant in Nienburg we are looking for an Process Engineer (m/f/d).
- Considers, develops and implements modifications/improvements in processes in order to ensure maximal productivity of the plant
- ensures processes and activities within the process improvements are managed for performance, best practices are implemented, a strong focus is maintained on internal safety and efficiency and maximal value delivery to the customers
- assist the Technology Manager in the validation process of the entire plant
- work with production and maintenance staff to ensure that process improvement projects are executed as needed
- ensure the quality of products as well as the compliance with regulatory and customer requirements and the health framework
- follow up of the technological evolutions on the market, keeps abreast of best available technologies, and market offerings related to the technologies that are relevant for the plant
- provides technical training for all people involved in order to guarantee the continuity and quality of the process management
- atively contributes to a safe working environment for all employees
- Educated to a minimum of Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering
- engineering experience of 3 to 5 years in the food, chemistry, pharmaceutical sector
- knowledge of ISO 9001 and 22000, HACCP, GMP and lean management
- proactive and entrepreneurial approach, keep on spotting opportunities for optimization and taking initiative to formulate structural solutions
- strong analytical skills, designing clear, comprehensive and sustainable processes
- team player, open to collaborate across departments and entities within a multicultural and global context.
- leadership skills
- profound user knowledge in SAP, MS Office
- good communication skills in English, verbally as well as written
We offer you a dynamic and challenging working environment in an international context and an attractive employment conditions package.