PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. We supply a growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. In all our efforts, we strive to be the clear solution for our customers. We spot and exploit opportunities, and try to anticipate future trends for them. We pursue outstanding quality and choice, as well as smooth delivery. We have a global presence in terms of both our plants and sales support, and count approximately 1,100 collaborators worldwide. For our HR department we are looking for a HR Generalist
As an HR generalist, you are responsible for providing HR-related advice and support to employees and managers within the organization.
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection (national and international) and drive the daily HR operations from onboarding to offboarding.
- Play a supportive role in relations with the unions e.g. preparing, attending and follow-up of meetings.
- Create the yearly training catalogue, tailored to the needs of the organization and the employees.
- Enthusiastically design and deliver workshops as needed to grow team- and leadership capabilities.
- Actively take part in the implementation and the follow up of diverse projects like job classification, performance management, competence management and succession planning that are necessary to support the business to achieve their goals.
- Implement the internal people related communication plan and create content for intranet, mails, and newsletters in collaboration with the Management Team.
- Professional bachelor or a master degree in social sciences, HRM.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an HR job, with a generalistic content is a must.
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- A good knowledge of social legislation.
- Familiar working with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel is a must.
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiations and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy, assertiveness, service mindedness, accuracy and discretion define your personality.
- You have a perfect level of Dutch, and have a very good level in English (oral and written). Your level of French is proficient.
- A varied job with impact and room for pioneering.
- A career in an international and entrepreneurial environment.
- You become part of a financially stable, long-term prospering organization.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package aligned with your level of experience.
Want to know more about Tessenderlo Group? Here are 5 words to describe Tessenderlo Group.
- Human Resources
- Human Resources
- Experience level
- Mid-Senior Level
- PB Leiner