PB Leiner is one of the world’s leading producers of high quality gelatins and collagen peptides. It has a global presence in terms of both its plants and sales representatives. PB Leiner’s objective is to recognize and explore opportunities for its customers and to anticipate future trends. In this regard, PB Leiner was the world’s first gelatin producer to market multifunctional gelatin products. PB Leiner supplies a continuously growing market in food, pharma, health nutrition and technical applications. PB Leiner has approximately 1,200 collaborators throughout the world and is part of Tessenderlo Group.
- Supervises protein production activities to ensure product meets or exceeds quality requirements.
- Promote and maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain the plant in a good condition according to GMP, Food Safety and Regulatory requirements.
- Lead, train, and develop the Union work force.
- Maintain, improve, and comply with all environmental standards and regulations.
- Meet with Protein Product Manager to discuss inventory needs.
- Carry out the production plan to meet final product demands of quality and volume.
- Work with Maintenance Department in scheduling and prioritizing preventative and corrective maintenance of the production areas.
- Work with Process Engineering to maximize yield and improve quality.
- Schedule and coordinate vendors for byproduct processing and inventory control
- Prepare and submit protein production reports.
- Recommend improvements in production process.
- Assures product quality.
- Assists operators in problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Coordinate with spray dry contract manufacturers and transport.
- Coordinate or assist with new product development for hydrolosates and other by-products.
- Coordinate with logistics delivery of order fulfillment originating from the plant
- Participate on internal audit teams.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Supervisory Management, Engineering, Business Management, or Technical School Trade.
- 5 to 8 years of Supervisory Experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- SAP knowledge a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Operations - Plants
- Experience level
- Mid-Senior Level
- PB Leiner